Art Hotel Art Fair is a special Art Exhibition. It shows art works from different countries, including Japan, Korean, Hong Kong, China and British.
In many artworks, I choose two art works to write my art review because I think these two art works are quite interesting and meaningful.
The first one is "Tycoon paintings" by Li Yi Bing.
What does Da Kuan mean ? It used to describe a group of noveau- riche who has made it up the social ladder financially yet handicapped in social etiquette and attire. In the Tycoon series, all his characters seem deep in their thought probably on how to make it bigger enconomically. They indeed desperately need these days.
I appreciate this type of art works because it is not only show art aesthetics. Moreover, art works can express artist's ideas and messages. It is very important because we will clearly understand the concept and aim of art works more. In this case, when we look at the baby, what do you think? you only think that baby is so cute. When we look at the action or shape of baby, he is very ignorance and immature indeed.
The second one is "The season of love" by Narate Kathong.
The Season of Love - Feeling
oil and acrylic on canvas
Narates's art works always evoke s sense of peace and tranquility. The cheerful and vibrant colors of his paintings style capture viewer's attention and allow one to immerse into the majestic composition , as though being transported to a surreal, yet nostaigic ground.
When I look at his art work " The season of love", I feel very conformtable and warm. he may be use the cheerful and vibrant colors to make his art work better. Moreover, I think his art work can attract people attention. It is very sucessuful because when an art work is appreciated by people, it proves that its existing value. Not only me, his art work have gained tremendous attention from many art lovers and collector worldwide.
沒有留言:
張貼留言